Wednesday 21 January 2015

Doodles (AKA: Blokes)

Much to the annoyance of my school teachers, my books were always full of more doodles than schoolwork...

Doodles are great fun for me, I find they all express certain characteristics of myself. Particularly as I never know what they are or how they're going to end up when I start them...


I don't even know...these guys always have a strange physiology, I guess this was expressing some naivety when talking to girls pissed...


Wouldn't want to bump into this thing ever...


This bloke is probably the most long lasting part of my personality...this makes me fed up...


Gotta love the puns...


I noticed how many of my blokes were blokes...so here's a bloke who's not a bloke


Yeah I don't really know where this one came from... I have a bit of a surreal side.

If you liked these check out more blokes in the link below!


No comments:

Post a Comment